Overheards.

Recently I've become obssessed with Overheards.

What are Overheards? They're little snippets of everyday conversation that you hear during your day, at everyday places like the bank, gas station, post office, public restroom, etc.

Some of them are amusing, but others may be downright disturbing, or, if you're lucky -- both!




While I love being on the receiving end of these gems, I can't help wonder if I've ever made someone's head turn with a little TMI.

What is the weirdest, funniest, or most embarrassing thing you've ever heard or said out loud in public?

2 comments:

  1. My rowdy neighbors overheard me saying real loud "Well, I'm not too worried, I mean herpes gets better over time..." the other night and lol'd at me.

    I was talking about my cat.

    ReplyDelete